PORTER’S REWARDS MEMBERSHIP AND GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As an active member of Porter’s Rewards, you will earn ten points for every $1.00 you spend on merchandise at Porter’s participating store locations. Certain exclusions may apply. Points will be awarded based on the dollar amount paid for each item minus all coupons, discounts, or other savings received. Points earned will be rounded to the nearest point. Points cannot be earned on sales tax, reward redemptions, prior purchases, gift cards, class or event fees, craftmore.com purchases or returned merchandise.
You may also receive opportunities to earn bonus and/or double points through special offers and promotions. These special offers and promotions include but are not limited to:
- Purchases made during special dates or times
- Attending specially designated classes or events
- Purchasing specially designated products
There is no limit to the number of points you can accumulate each year.
Rewards (i) can be redeemed for merchandise only as offered by Porter’s in its participating retail store locations, (ii) must be used in their entirety at the time of purchase, (iii) may not be redeemed for gift cards, store credit, select products, online services or service items, and (iv) may only be redeemed one reward per transaction. Merchandise purchased with a rewards certificate may be exchanged for merchandise only. Rewards are not valid on prior purchases, certain products and services, purchase of gift cards or for tax or state fees. Porter’s Rewards members may be notified of additional ineligible products and services. Other restrictions may apply. Lost, stolen or expired rewards will not be replaced.
You must be able to identify your membership, via your membership e-mail address or phone number, at the time of purchase to receive points. Points will be deducted from your account for products that are returned to Porter’s. Rewards have no cash value, may not be sold, bartered or exchanged, and are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason. Your membership begins immediately after you sign-up for membership.
Porter’s is not responsible for communications, including but not limited to rewards which are lost, delayed or misdirected in the mail, e-mail or otherwise during transit. Porter’s assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect member name or e-mail address information. Members are responsible for notifying Porter’s of any changes in member name or e-mail address information. The issuance of rewards is final except in the event that the reward has been issued in error. Lost or stolen rewards will not be reissued. Expired and unused rewards may not be replaced. The fraudulent use of rewards certificates may result in cancellation of membership or potential legal action.
Your membership is nontransferable and is subject to present and future program rules. Your membership is valid only at participating Porter’s retail store locations. Your membership begins immediately after you sign-up for membership. To maintain your membership in active status, you must make at least one Rewards sales transaction in the previous 12 months and or visit the http://portersonline.com website or open an e-mail delivered to the address on file.
Benefits are not transferable and may not be combined among Porter’s Rewards members or conveyed by any means to anyone, including through a member’s estate, and may not pass to a members’ successors and assigns. Accrued benefits do not constitute property of the member. Accrued benefits are not transferable by the member upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise.
Porter’s reserves the right to make rewards points and promotional offers available to select members based on purchase activity, geographic location, program participation or information supplied by the member.
A member may cancel their membership at any time by visiting the http://portersonline.com website and requesting that their rewards membership account be closed. If the member no longer has access to their account via the Internet, paper based written correspondence may be addressed to: Porter’s Rewards Customer Service, 19 College Ave, Rexburg, Idaho 83440.
Porter’s, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel an individual membership.
- The Porter’s Rewards program is sponsored by Porter’s Stores, Inc. and Porter Distributing, Inc. By becoming a member of the Porter’s Rewards program, members agree to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from Porter’s Stores, Inc. and Porter Distributing, Inc. except where expressly disallowed as a profile preference.
- Porter’s Rewards is not affiliated with Porter’s Office Products and/or Porter’s Perks. Points cannot be earned or redeemed in any way with Porter’s Office Products.
- Membership in the Porter’s Rewards program is free.
- You must be a resident of the 50 U.S. states or the District of Columbia and at least 13 years of age.
- By participating in this program, you consent and agree to the terms and conditions of the program. The Porter’s Rewards program is offered at the sole discretion of Porter’s. Porter’s may, at any time in its sole discretion, without notice, terminate, limit or modify the Porter’s Rewards program, or any portion thereof, without any further obligations to members. These terms and conditions supersede all previously published terms and conditions. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the terms and conditions of the program. Please visit http://portersonline.com for the most current terms and conditions.
- Porter’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the program terms, conditions, rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for rewards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated.
- Abuse of the Porter’s Rewards program, including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of reward discounts, product, benefits or promotional offers and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by Porter’s in its sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all benefits and cancellation of previously issued but unused reward discounts. In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the Porter’s Rewards program, Porter’s reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All interpretations of the program terms and conditions and program rules shall be at the sole discretion of Porter’s and such interpretations are binding on you.
- Members are responsible for taxes, charges or other liabilities related to or resulting from their participation in the program.
- Porter’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If you take any legal action relating to your use of the program or these terms and conditions, you agree to file such action only in the state or federal courts located in the State of Idaho.
- The program is void where prohibited by law. If in any particular state the program or Porter’s has to apply for any special license, bonding, permit or other governmental or regulatory approval, the program will be void in that particular state.