Download Free Printable & DIY Magnet Instructions
- 1” and 30MMx40MM Flat Marbles Magnets
- E6000 Glue
- Mod Podge
- Cut out the art you want for the magnet and paint it with a thin coat of Mod Podge (the thinner the paper, the thinner the coat.) Print on card stock for best results.
- Place the art face down on flat marble and rub the back to work out the bubbles.
- Add another layer of Mod Podge over the back of the art to seal it in. Let it dry.
- Use E6000 to attach a magnet to the back.
Click to See What’s on Sale