Make your own Geo Mesh Turkey Wreath by following these simple step-by-step instructions:
- 10” Styrofoam Ring
- 4 yd. Brown Floral Satin
- Turkey Body Kit
- 4 – 5 Geo Mesh Colors (1 yd. each)
Turkey Body Outline
- Wrap the styrofoam ring in floral satin.
- Assemble Turkey Body from the kit (see middle photo).
- Make holes for the legs and thread them through the body.
- Glue body onto the ring with hot glue.
- Cut the geo mesh into 12” x 21” strips, and pull opposite corners.
- Fold in half, and pin in the middle of the roll, into the top of the ring.