Shadow boxes are the perfect venue for storing, and showcasing your most favorite pictures, memories, keepsakes, and memorobelia.
Here are just a few examples of what you can place in your shadow boxes and how you can decorate them:
- Baby pictures and keepsakes
- Wedding pictures, flowers, and invitations
- Family memories, pictures, and name tags.
- Family photos, holiday photos and seasonal decorations.
- Leftover household items like string and buttons, family pictures, and pictures of family pets.
- Monograms, logos, pictures, twine, and other traditional and modern decor
- Family heirlooms and old family pictures.
- Seasonal decor and Holiday decor.
- Ticket stubs, paint brushes, pictures, tokens, name tags, veils, baby blessing gowns, baby shoes, bonnets, etc.
- Holiday and vacation keepsakes, postcards, passports, shells and pictures.
Find your perfect shadow boxes, supplies, accessories, and more here at Porter’s Craft and Frame.