Looking for some great crafty ideas for a vintage wedding?
Look no further because Porter’s Craft and Frame has some great vintage craft decor ideas and supplies just for you:
- Giant Decorated Letters
You can use the first letter of the couples’ new name and decorate it with engagement pictures of the couple. To add a vintage twist, simply add burlap ribbon and lace. This letter also features the brides wedding colors which are light pink, cream, and tan.
This canvas was made with paint, burlap, lace, pictures, flowers, a set of 20 lights, and small clothespins.
- Mason Jars are another way you get crafty and give your wedding an older vintage look.
These jars are complimented by burlap ribbon, lace, and some pretty flowers.
- The middle jar is also decorated with colored salt. Simply pour some salt into a bowl, mix in the color dye you want, then Mod Podge your jar and roll it in the colored salt.
- You can also bring in a vintage look by making these awesome flower balls.
You can create these flower balls by following these simple instructions:
- Styrofoam Balls
- White or Light Pink topped Sewing Pins
- Pink Paper
- Pink Marker
- Scissors (or flower die cut)
- Flower punch
- Burlap ribbon
- Find a flower punch or a flower you can trace and punch or cut a whole bunch of little flowers.
- Wrap your burlap ribbon around the styrofoam ball and attach with a pin.
- Simply layer your paper flowers so that no styrofoam is showing through then pin them through the middle of the flower with your sewing pins.
- Continue placing your flowers until the whole styrofoam ball is covered.
You can create all of these and more with supplies from Porter’s Craft and Frame. Here are the supplies used in the above crafts that you can find at Porters:
- Giant Letters
- Mod Podge
- Burlap Ribbon
- Fabric Flowers
- Set of 20 Lights or More
- Mini Clothespins
- Mason Jars
- Colored Paper
- Sewing Pins
- Flower Punches