July 4th is coming soon, how are you going to celebrate the birthday of America?
Porter’s wants to help you celebrate by providing some great discounts and 4th of July décor along with some fun 4th of July craft ideas.
Here are just a few:
- Use Window Paint to decorate your car in red, white, and blue.
- Create light up USA letters with paper roses
- USA felt red white and blue wreath, you can learn how to make this wreath by following the simple step-by-step directions on the Porter’s Project Sheet page.
- Use Sticky Sticks and attach curling ribbons in red, white, and blue to make streamers for the kids.
- You can use Geomesh in red white and blue to create fun Patriotic wreaths.
Porters also carries red, white, and blue plastic silverware, handkerchiefs, picnic baskets, metal stars, and more.
Hurry and get your supplies before July 4th hits and it is time to celebrate!