Porter’s has new fun and colorful hair wraps! These hair wraps are made with all natural products and they come in a variety of single or mixed colors. These hair wraps were made by: That’s Perfect! at www.ThatsPerfect-KY.com and they are, as the site says, perfect for styling your hair in a fun new way.
When using these wraps, “It’s fun, it’s fast, it’s fashion! and they are just a 5 second, no tangle hair wrap.” Don’t worry about your hair getting tangled up and don’t worry about spending hours on your hair because these hair wraps are quick and easy to use.
Here are some easy to follow directions:
1. Take a small section of hair (thickness of a pencil & twist once).
2. Lay the hair in the top of the hair wrap coil and hold with your finger and thumb.
3. With other hand, wrap hair counterclockwise into each coil.
4. Wrap the hair from top to bottom.
* The wrap will stay in any hair type if the correct amount of hair is used. If the hair wrap slides with a gentle tug, re-wrap hair using a few more strands.
These hair wraps are made of all natural polymer clay which means they need to be taken care of. Here are a few tips on how to clean and care for these hair wraps:
- To clean the wrap simply wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Clay is a natural product and becomes brittle when cold, so allow it to return to room temperature before using.
- Do not bend excessively.
- Do not stretch longer than its original length.
- Do not turn coils inside out.
- These hair wraps are pieces of art not toys.