Getting ready for Easter? putting up decorations and making new ones in order to celebrate? Well, you can make one more part of your house an Easter decoration by adding a Geo-mesh Easter Bunny Wreath.
Learn how to create this awesome Easter Wreath by following these easy step by step instructions provided by a Porter’s Craft project sheet:
- 14” Styrofoam Wreath Form
- One Role of White Geo-mesh
- One package Greening Pins
- One Bunny Kit – (White Foam Sheet, Pink Felt, two Black Pom-Poms, one 5” Styrofoam Ball, 1/2 Pink Egg, White Fat quarter)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Black and Clear Glitter Glue or Dimensional Paint
- Two – three Black Glitter Sticks (for Whiskers)
- One Pink Glitter Stick (for Ears)
- Two Silver or White Glitter Sticks (for Ears)
- Wire Cutters
- Craft Wire (Optional)
- Create a Geo-mesh wreath using the wreath form, the white geo-mesh, and the greening pins.
- Cut the Styrofoam ball in half then cut a small section of each half of the Styrofoam ball. Hot glue the two cheeks together at the flattened side.
- Glue the nose to the cheeks.
- Using the white foam sheet, you can cut out the teeth and two ovals for the eyes. Then glue one pom-pom to each eye and outline with black glitter glue. Highlight the teeth with white glitter glue then set aside to dry.
- Press the Fat Quarter.
- Take one silver glitter stick and form the ear shape. (Tip: hot glue or craft wire is useful.) Hot glue the glitter stick ear to the fabric and trim it close to the glitter stick. Repeat for the second ear.
- Take the pink glitter stick and cut it in half and form the shape of the inner ear. Hot glue the glitter ear stick to the pink felt. Allow to cool and trim close to the glitter stick. Repeat for the second ear.
- Glue the inner ear to the outer ear. Glue the ears to the back of your wreath.
- Take two to three black glitter sticks and cut into sections for whiskers. Push the whiskers into the cheeks and glue in place.
- Glue teeth to the back of the cheeks. Glue the face to the front of the wreath and add eyes either free floating or attached to the sides of the nose if desired.
- Enjoy your Geo-mesh Easter Rabbit Wreath!